EAA Girls Training League
- 4U/5U/6U: 12 game season runs May 1st through July 15th. All games are played at either Ellisville AA or Pond AA (rained out games will be rescheduled if possible).
- Games are scheduled throughout the week (no games scheduled on holiday weekends unless requested)
- T-shirts and visors are provided
- Due to limited practice field availability, training league teams are to seek their own practice fields and times. Only 4U/5U/6U EAA teams will be provided access to practice on Field 8 through a signup sheet at the EAA Training League managers meeting.
- EAA provides each team practice and game balls.
- A softer training league ball is provided and must be used during games for 4U/5U/6U divisions. No exceptions.
- All players will be awarded trophies during a ceremony at E.A.A in August.
- All 5/6U games are played on field #8 with a 1-hour time limit.
- Sportsmanship and fair play are to be encouraged at all times.
- Every team member present for a game and able to play must be allowed to participate.
- Offensively, only 3 coaches should be on the field. One coach will pitch and a first and third base coach to typically assist the runners is advised.
- Defensively, as many coaches as necessary may be used throughout the field to assist the fielders. Fielding coaches shall not touch a ball in play or do anything to distract or obstruct an offensive play.
- Coaches of both teams while on the field will act as umpires.
- See individual age group rules for more information.
- The importance of winning or losing should be minimized and emphasis placed on instruction. Keeping score is discouraged.
- Registration cost is $75 per player. There is no concession duty for 2019!
For additional information contact Training League Coordinators.